Announcing the first London Link Group residential of 2023!
“What makes you, you? Exploring the world of our own identities”.
This link group event we’ll be joined by members of the local Luton and Leighton Area Meeting Link group! welcome!
Young People connected with Quakers aged 11-18
3rd to the 5th of March 2023
Here is the rough timetable (to be confirmed nearer the time)
- Arrivals from 6pm direct to the Meeting House OR Travel with (volunteer escorted) group meeting at 6pm in London
- Film night (theme related)
- Make a pack lunch
- Free time, Trip into St.Albans in groups and/or Swimming (see also: massive inflatables, opportunity to shower), other alternatives possible
- Tea back at the Meeting House
- Theme activity – What makes you, you? Exploring the complex world of our own identities
- Quaker Meeting – option to join for full or first 15min
- Pick up from 3pm from the Meeting House OR 3pm group heads back to London
This event is “indoor camping”, you will need a sleeping mat, a pillow and all the usual things for a weekend away. Reminder: If you’d like to go swimming please don’t forget to bring your swimming things.
All the food will be vegetarian or vegan. Please make sure to put dietary requirements on the booking form.
The cost is £10, it is London Link Group policy that no one should be prevented due to cost. Please let us know on the booking form if you’d like to have a bursary.
Please contact us email@example.com if you’ve not received the details already.
Please make sure to remain vigilant with regards to coronavirus infections, if the participant has any symptoms please check and contact us.